Friday, July 1, 2011

New PB on 10KM

Yesterday was another early morning for me as I needed to stick to the schedule and do some running.  Woke up at 5:30 and by 6:00 I was out the door.  I have this hilly course I do around my area, which is not the best to try and get a PB of 47m:20s, but I seem to have gotten the hang of it and managed to shave some good time form my past efforts.  It felt great, and so did the fact that I'm trimming down on the weight aiming to be under 80Kg by my Barcelona race, on July 17th.

Today I'm supposed to swim but since I am working from home I do not have access to the pool next to my office, and my local pool is closed for refurbishement, so I will go for a short 20K ride this afternoon followed by a 2Km run for a brik.

Tomorrow will be off from training as I have a race on Sunday.  We have agreed to meed some good friends there for the race so it should be fun.

I'll try and put together a race plan later today or tomorrow for the race. My T1 is really slow and T2 could use some improvement as well. Under 1min please....yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment